The I Love Memphis Podcast is back after a summer hiatus (and a double dose of podcasting in April and May) with an amazing guest – Shelby County Historian and general Memphis expert Jimmy Ogle.
You can subscribe for free right here to make sure you don't miss a minute of Kevin Cerrito and me interviewing interesting Memphians.
Just press play below to listen right here on the site.
Here are some links to things we talked about in the podcast:
We couldn't do this alone. Here are some lovely folks we'd like to thank.
– Daniel Lynn from Music + Arts Studio, the new home for recording the I Love Memphis podcast
– Rick Trotter, announcer for the Memphis Grizzlies, for generously offering his amazing voice work
– Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau (my employer) for supporting the I Love Memphis blog and podcast
– Jimmy Ogle for taking time out of his busy schedules to join us
– Hope Clayburn, for making soulful funky tunes like "Love is on the Way", which we sample on the podcast