It's time for another roundup of national accolades and reasons to be proud of Memphis. A couple of these I've included in past Bragging Rights posts, but now we have an awesome infographic.
2. Memphis Zoo is one of America’s 10 Best Zoos according to Fodor’s Travel.
4. Sun Studio named as a “Best Musical Attraction” by USA TODAY 10Best.
5. National Civil Rights Museum named “#3 Best Iconic American Attraction” by USA TODAY 10Best.
6. Memphis (home of the Memphis Grizzlies) was named as the “Best NBA Destination” by USA TODAY 10Best.
7. Stax Museum of American Soul Music named as a “Best Musical Attraction” by USA TODAY 10Best
8. Charlie Vergos’ Rendezvous, Payne’s BBQ and Interstate BBQ featured in “Top 10 BBQ Joints in the South” by Expedia.
9. Beale Street named as “America’s Most Iconic Street” by USA TODAY 10Best.
10. Memphis in May Beale Street Music Festival rated as the “Best Southern Event” by USA TODAY 10Best
11. Memphis named one of “North America’s Best Padding Towns” by Canoe & Kayak Magazine.
Sure, quite a few of these are from similar sources, but it's nice to have a visual to go along with it. In a couple of weeks, I'll have a new list. In the meantime, you can also check out this Thrillist article.